Recently there were issues with the March CU updates that caused issues with printing.
I was having issues deploying the out of band patches via the Connectwise Automate patch manager, I have made a script to push these updates manually.
- Make sure the agent is running Windows.
- Make sure the agent is running Windows 10.
- Verify ReleaseID matches requrired versions for the KB article(s).
- Download the correct KB from the Microsoft Update Catalogue
- Install the update via the Windows Update Agent.
- Prompt the user to reboot (does not force the reboot)
You can find the script here: https://github.com/djhayes1994/Public-LT-Scripts/blob/master/Fix%20Printer%20BSOD%20CU%20Update.xml
To install the script just import the XML file into Automate. The script will be in a folder called rerelease.